Once you have placed your order online, you will receive an order confirmation to the email address provided. When we process the order you will then receive a VAT invoice for your records.
When we receive the goods in our warehouse, we will telephone you to confirm a suitable delivery date. Please note that we are unable to be specific about times of delivery, as we use outside carriers and it depends on their eventual route as to the time of delivery.
Please advise West Country Fires if access to your property is restricted and will cause a problem for large lorries. Failure to advise this may incur additional charges.
All prices stated are fully inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Delivery is free to mainland England and Wales. If you live outside of this area, please contact our office on 02380 333818 for a quote. Prices are correct at time of publication. All prices include VAT. West Country Fires reserves the right to change any advertised prices at any time. All prices are in Great British Pounds Sterling.
Delivery of Product
Deliveries are made using reputable carriers and we will arrange delivery to any mainland UK address as designated on your order form. For security and health and safety reasons, it is required that someone is present to receive the goods in all cases. In the event of a ‘palletised’ delivery it is advised that at least two persons are present to accept delivery, as the drivers are only allowed to place the pallet at the entrance to the property. Unpacking and moving of goods is the responsibility of the customer, and the pallet is left for customers to dispose of themselves.
All deliveries require CHECKING AND a signature STATING ‘received in good condition’ as standard. Please open and inspect goods in the presence of the delivery driver, as the courier company have informed us that they will accept no responsibility for damage after the driver has left. Once goods are signed for they are deemed the responsibility of the customer, therefore checking the goods on arrival is VITAL.
If any parts are missing from the delivery, and can be proved to have been ordered in the first instance, then these also need to be reported by telephone and/or email within 48 hours of arrival. Failure to comply with this may incur further delivery charges for any parts missing.
Failure to advise us of access issues or road weight restrictions or your unavailability to accept the delivery on the pre-arranged day will incur a re-delivery charge of £50.00.
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website at any time before the goods are dispatched or within 7 days of receiving your goods. Cancellations within this period qualify for a full refund, excluding cost of return postage if applicable, providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time later than the 7 days following receipt of your goods there will be a restocking charge of 30%. To receive any refund you must return the goods to us within 28 days of delivery.
- You are welcome to return any items using your own courier. Alternatively we can recommend our own courier. The item is to be returned in the same manner as it was dispatched.
- The company reserves the right of discretion, to accept or refuse the return of any goods supplied and to require a restocking charge. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all goods returned are properly packaged and returned in mint condition. Damaged or incomplete goods will not be accepted for credit unless a prior agreement is made with the Company.
- If, upon receipt and examination of returned goods, the Company finds there is a discrepancy in the Customer’s stated reason for returning the goods, the Company reserves the right to charge in full for the goods in question.
- If a refund is approved, we will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email or write to us at the address provided.
*Restrictions – we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on items that are specifically made to order, this includes all flue components.
West Country Fires Direct do not offer an installation service for any products purchased over the internet. It is strongly advised that you always use a registered Gas Safe installer for all gas installations or a HETAS recognised professional for solid fuel fires, and failure to do so may invalidate any warranty that the manufacturer of the product offers. Installation instructions are offered by some but not all of the manufacturers, therefore we advise a competent installer be appointed by you in all cases.
Accuracy of Information
The information, description, dimensions etc of all product is provided by such manufacturers, and inasmuch as we endeavour to keep the information correct, we cannot take responsibility for typographical errors that may occur. If you require verification of any information it is advised that you ring the help line to clarify.
West Country Fires Ltd will not accept liability in the event of computer viruses being inadvertently transmitted to users, either from the website of from the use of third party websites to which the site provides links. West Country Fires Ltd will also not accept liability for any loss of business due to the lack of access to our website due to any such failure or maintenance to said website.