- Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website at any time before the goods are dispatched or within 7 days of receiving your goods. Cancellations within this period qualify for a full refund, minus the cost of delivery if applicable, providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- To receive any refund you must return the goods to us within 28 days of delivery in as new condition within the original packaging undamaged.
- If you wish to cancel your order at any time later than the 7 days following receipt of your goods there will be a restocking charge of 33%.
- You are welcome to return any items using your own courier in the same manner as the goods were delivered. Alternatively we can recommend our courier. The item is to be returned in the same manner as it was dispatched.
- The company reserves the right of discretion, to accept or refuse the return of any goods supplied and to require a restocking charge. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all goods returned are properly packaged and returned in mint condition. Damaged or incomplete goods will not be accepted for credit unless a prior agreement is made with the Company.
- If, upon receipt and examination of returned goods, the Company finds there is a discrepancy in the Customer’s stated reason for returning the goods, the Company reserves the right to charge in full for the goods in question.
- If a refund is approved, we will refund your payment within 14 days of the goods being returned.
- If you would like to cancel your order, please email or write to us at the address provided.
- We are unable to refund the product if it has been installed.
*Restrictions – we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on items that are specifically made to order, this includes all flue components.