Stovax Riva Open Traditional Convector Fire
- Range of sizes available from 16” to 28”
- Low lintel versions available in 16”, 22” and 26”
- Choice of either wood or multifuel
- Optional Profil frame in either brass or polished stainless steel
- Choice of up to 3 log retainer styles for the woodburning version
- Comes complete with spark guard
- Optional flue gather available if required
The Stovax Riva Open Fires have been designed to produce both radiant and convected heat, giving an efficiency of between 35 and 43%, double that of a standard open fire. This means you can enjoy the ambience of an open, real fire without compromising on output.
The air control is operated by a removable handle. This can be fully opened when lighting the fire and then, once the blaze has been established, the air flow can be reduced giving a more efficient burn. Once the fire is out this can then be partially closed, reducing drafts though the chimney.
Available in 5 widths this will suit most conventional chimneys and there is even a low lintel option in some sizes making it extremely versatile. You can choose the cast iron grate and ashpan for the burning of smokeless fuels, or for wood you can select from 3 styles of log retainer along with the log tray. You can further personalise the fire with an optional clip-on frame. This is available in either brass or brushed stainless steel.
Traditional sparks guards are supplied as standard with all the Stovax Riva Traditional Open fires.