Chesneys Heat 600 BBQ & Outdoor Wood Stove
Barbeque for 4 – 6 people
Cooking and outdoor heating modes
Digital thermometer for precise cooking control
Variable cooking heights
Cool touch handles
Complimentary Granite Hearth
Call 02380 333818 to order yours!
Rectangular design with a log store base and large cooking area, The Heat 600 barbeque offers cooking and outdoor heating modes, a rotatable, removable grill for variable cooking heights and for Wok cooking, an insulated lid to reduce heat loss, single lever air control for cooking and heating,
removable side shelves, cool touch handles, digital thermometer for precise cooking control, all weather cover and ash pan for easy ash removal.
Removable wooden side shelves can be purchased as an additional accessory.
Take a look at all models in this range Chesneys Heat Barbecues
How The Heater Works
- Once the barbecuing is finished the transition to outdoor heating mode is achieved with the movement of a single component.
- Repositioning a baffle inside the appliance transforms it from a multifaceted barbecue cooker to a highly efficient and attractive outdoor heater, which will deliver up to 700 degrees of radiant heat.
- Place logs on the charcoal or wood ashes that have been used to cook and within minutes the heater is creating its own micro climate.
- The heater operates in the same way as a stove with a glass door that opens so that the fuel can be replenished.
- It has a single lever operating a valve that controls the amount of air entering the chamber and governs the rate at which the fire burns and the level of heat it generates.
With a sealed cooking area and thermal rotation, meat will remain moist for hours whilst cooking on a single load of charcoal with a HEAT barbecue. The unique rotating grill allows the height of the cooking area to be increased or decreased, accommodating very large cuts of meat if required.
James Martin talks Heat
670mm (1478mm wioth shelves) W x 994mm H x 480mm D